Document Management Services
Access Information Management offers document management solutions you can rely on.
Not only does document management help to improve the productivity of your business, it’s also key to meeting compliance. There are a number of federal laws that dictate how patient, client and customer information can be stored and destroyed, and any compliance issues with those laws could leave you with fines and other unpleasant consequences. No other company understands just how important having a proper document management strategy is, and with our services on your side, you’ll have everything you need to help your company be as productive as possible while staying in compliance with all rules and regulations.
Hardcopy Document Storage
Some information can safely be stored online or in the Cloud, but some things require hardcopy storage. Luckily, our document storage facility is equipped with everything you need to gain the peace of mind in knowing that your documents are safe, including monitored security, above floor racking and state-of-the-art inventory tracking.
- Safe, secure document storage
- Pick up, delivery, fax and email service 24 hours, 365 days
- Accurate, on-time document retrieval
- Rush, same day, next day, or after hours service
- Computerized inventory tracking and control
- Barcode labeling for cartons, files, or documents
- Comprehensive file indexing
- Open-file storage for medical records
- Certified document shredding
Certified Document Shredding
Document shredding is the safest and most effective way to destroy sensitive data.
- One-time purges and scheduled pick-ups
- On-site mobile shredding
- Secure document consoles for the office
- Shredding certification for regulatory compliance
Electronic Document Conversion
Storing information in the Cloud is ideal because it allows you to save the information you need without taking up a whole lot of space. If you have physical documents that are ready to be backed up online, turn to us for electronic document conversion.
- Scanned records to compact disc
- All electronic formats including PDF and TIFF
- Comprehensive document indexing
- Secure encryption
- Off-site electronic document storage
Online Data Back-up
With the Cloud, there’s no need to go through the arduous task of saving physical copies of all of your documents. It’s so much more cost-effective and convenient to store your data online, and luckily, Access Information Management is here to help.
- 24/7 access to your stored data using your own internet connection
- Backups are immediately off-site
- Automatic backup scheduling
- Data is compressed and encrypted
- Storage cartons and supplies
- Repository management
- Notary service
- Subpoena service